Learn how to use napkins to add aesthetic blaze in your greeting cards.
By Judi WatanabeOctober 2016
The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking (Quarto Publishing Group, 2016), with the aid of Judi Watanabe, explores a advanced ambit of strategies and give up merchandise, authoritative it a popular advertence for any crafter. So again the affection moves, use the capacity you’ve abstruse to actualize alone greetings for each person you know!
• 1 cardboard serviette• cardboard adhesive• 1 region chrism agenda inventory, 4-1/four x five-half inches• 1 peach-coloured bankrupt agenda card, four-1/four x five-half of inches• baker’s twine• scissors• paintbrush
1. Separate the printed band of the napkinfolk. Choose the photos you ambition to use in your time table and reduce them out.
2. Using the card adhesive, administer the serviette cutouts to the cream-coloured time table stock. Because the adhering dries clear, you could administer adhering to the time table banal and lay the aerial serviette band at the wet adhesive. You can additionally bland out wrinkles with delivered cardboard adhering and a paintbrush. Let the cardboard dry, however apple-pie your paintbrush afore the adhering dries.
3. Crop to 4-1/4 x four-three/four inches and attach to the bankrupt card. Tie baker’s braid and defended with a bow.
• Decorate Greeting Cards by means of Using Tissue Paper• Using Dried Leaves to Decorate Greeting Cards• Using Fingerprints to Decorate Greeting Cards• Drawing with Tape to Design Greeting Cards
Reprinted with permission from The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking, by Judi Watanabe and appear through Quarto Publishing Group, 2016.